This 550W solar panel from LEFN can be installed on large-scale photovoltaic installations, but also on smaller, residential installations.
These 550W solar panels have 144 monocrystalline half-crystalline half-cells and are characterised by their high efficiency and robust aluminium frame that allows the panel to be installed on different types of mounting systems.
- 144 Half-Cut cells.
- The efficiency of the module is 21.3%. The split-cell technology has many advantages, such as higher efficiency, as the cells can be placed closer together, maximising the use and size of the solar panel.
- The robust aluminium frame ensures that the modules can withstand wind loads up to 2,400Pa and snow loads up to 5,400Pa.
- Low degradation and excellent performance, even under high temperature and low light conditions.
- Positive power tolerance from 0 to +5W
- High resistance to extreme environmental conditions, such as salt spray, ammonia or hail.